What We Do
What's covered in our inspections.
- Roofs: Covering, flashings, chimneys and vents, gutters and downspouts.
- Exterior: Siding, trim, flashings, driveway, walks,
patios, decks, stairs, railings, fascias, soffits, grading at foundation.
- Interior: Walls, ceilings, floors, windows, doors,
stairs & railings, shower walls, garage O.H. doors & openers, fireplaces,
woodburning stoves, dampers and flues.
- Electrical: Interior wiring of panels, system grounding,
outlets, switches, fixtures, wiring methods.
- Plumbing: Water and waste lines, fixtures, water heater
and venting, waste water ejector pumps, gas lines, whirlpool tubs, water flow and drainage.
- HVAC: Operation of systems, air filters,
humidifiers, distribution, condensate drainage, venting.
- Basements: Foundations, framing, signs of
& crawls moisture concerns, ground water sump pumps.
- Attics: Framing, ventilation, insulation, vapor retarders,
signs of previous water entry.
- Appliances: Clothes washers & dryers, refrigerators,
ranges and ovens, food disposers, dishwashers, vent fans, microwave ovens,
hot water dispensers, central vacuums, trash compactors.
Other Types of Inspections
There are many other types of property inspections offered by home inspectors, depending on your needs:
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Multi-unit Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Checkup
Our inspections are limited to readily accessible and
visible areas of the property. Because we are in someone
else's home we generally will not be moving belongings
or furniture as this can occasionally result in damage.
Nor do we have the option of probing behind finished
The purpose of the home inspection is to find major
concerns that may involve safety and/or significant repair
costs. Minor conditions are secondary to us and while
we try to identify as many as reasonable some may be
overlooked. The inspection is not intended as a guarantee
that every risk will be eliminated.
We strongly encourage our clients to be present at the
inspection. This way we can actually show you any concerns
that we find. We can more appropriately explain the condition
and provide you with a better understanding so that you can
make informed decisions in your purchase negotiations.
Return to top of page
"Dedicated to the Highest Standard of Professionalism
in the Home Inspection Industry"
© 2011-2015 LazrWeb all rights reserved